Joueurs de Berkane bloqués à l'aéroport d'Alger

The Wydad Of Casablanca has a good relationship with the Kawkab Of The Imperial Marrakesh.

The Raja Of Casablanca. Nope. Back in the day I went to a Kawkab-Raja in the Harti stadium .....
The Kawkab won with a late goal Kiddi or Chaouch. The Berkani Biaz also played. At the end of the match CHAOS.

I can tell you this. The fans from Casablanca got their ass whopped. The things I have seen
that day ...

Henry Danger Wow GIF by Nickelodeon

It was Bouzebal from Marrakesh Kicking Bouzebal from Casablanca. Not Fair.
The Bouzebal from Casablanca was outnumbered. The cops could not
do much ... It was nuts ....

I had my little brother with me and he was little at the time .... So I took my brother
and quickly went to a "safe zone" .... and we both watched from afar. We left the
stadium hours after Bouzebal left ....

Marvel Studios Smile GIF by Disney+

Do you guys know that "مقلش الودنين" is now in charge of the airport in Karghala? Yeah. He is new at the job. :)

mkalesh-loudnine.png
And I know you know these two. Right?

boukhnouna-bowal.png

Moroccans Are Having Fun.

In 1975 The Karghouli a Coward did not dare come play with us in the desert.
King Hassan The Alaouite Dispatched His Army Southeast. The Karghouli
Was A NO SHOW.

Camila Cabello Blinds GIF by The Voice

Some fifty years later Bourita Oueld Taounate is keeping the Karghouli busy ...
He is toying with the Karaghila.

WhatsApp%20Image%202024-05-14%20at%2021.32.21_1715719729.jpeg

What else are you going to call this?

Oh Yeah Yes GIF by Bounce

Qatar 2022.

Do you remember Cameroun? The Karghouli does not respect anyone.
And he lost it after Qatar 2022. He could not stand Morocco The Cinderella.
He went too far ....

The Karghouli, Maskhoute Al Walidine, Is Now Like The Plague. "Manboude"

Do You Remember What The Karghouli Did In Ivory Coast During The Last African Cup?

The Karghouli Thinks He Is Superior. How And Why? Nobody Knows. ...
I Have Studied The Karghouli For Many Years .... A Sick Fock. So I Am Not Surprised.

The Karghouli Maskhoute Al Walidine Is Now "Manboud". From The Atlantic
To The Khaleej. And You Know What?

The Karghouli Can't Stop. To The Contrary, He Is Getting Worse By The Day.

Good God Gracious. Our Little Girls Are On Their Way To Karghala.

whatsapp-image-2024-05-15-at-10.44.45.jpeg

It Is Their Duty. .... An uncle was ambassador to Karghala. A "Gift" From Mohammed VI To La Karima's Cousin.

What Are You Going To Do GIF by Djemilah Birnie

His wife and his kids did not join him ...And no one went there to visit him ... NO ONE.

Good God Gracious. Our Little Girls Are On Their Way To Karghala.

It Is Their Duty. .... An uncle was ambassador to Karghala. A "Gift" From Mohammed VI To La Karima's Cousin.
His wife and his kids did not join him ...And no one went there to visit him ... NO ONE.

Memory Lane.

His name was Abdellah. He was the youngest. Always cracking jokes. A typical Marrakshi.
One day he was having lunch with his sister Khalti Batul and his cousin La Karima ... They both loved him.
He makes them laugh .... They were also proud of him. He has done very well ....

"Karima. I am living large. I am my own boss, I do what I want and whenever I want .... I don't have to answer to anyone."

Years later Saint John in California wakes up and reads that "Abdellah Cousin Of Karima has been nominated by
Mohammed The Sixth as Ambassador to Tunisia."

sorry uh oh GIF by Productions Deferlantes

Not too bad. Tunisia is a beautiful country ... and a history ... I went to visit him twice and one time with my wife on our honeymoon.

Some years pass and Saint John wakes up, drinks his coffee and starts surfing the internet .... And then reads
"Abdellah Cousin Of Karima has been nominated by Mohammed The Sixth as Ambassador to Karghala"

Sad Cry GIF by MOODMAN

"Li Gal Laasida Barda. Idir Fiha Yedih"

Sajil Ya Tarikh.

1975 Hassan II Dispatched His Army Southeast. The Karghouli The Coward Was a NO SHOW.

And now like a little bitch, the coward is fussing about a map on
Berkane's jersey

Jodie Foster Oscars GIF by The Academy Awards

Dernière édition: