hello every bady i am new ,cant i help me

sosory ,but i cant sleep ,i have an probleme that it didn't allow me to sleep;that is a défirent topic it is about love ,one day ago ,i meet one girl sh is very beautifut ,i cant forget hem ,i have need an advice,what i can do for forget hem,thanks for your answers

Awww. im sorry you're not sleeping.
You need to approach this girl.
Tell her. that is the only soloution.

Awww. je suis désolé que vous ne dormez pas.
Vous avez besoin d'aborder cette fille.
Dites-lui. C'est la soloution seulement.

thank you my friend
if u need anything feel free to contact me

i am here to serve you

thank you tell me some informations abouts you freinds ,you study ,i am searching someone that can help me,i want inchaalah continue my studies in france but i have not any information about france the studies there,and thanks

A

AncienMembre

Non connecté
Are you sure that she can't ? Or does she just don't want to ?

Because if you're sure that she can't, then try to understand why ! And help it !

A

AncienMembre

Non connecté
No thanks, I don't have to see her. I trust you haha.

Where are you from ? Your english is funny.

sosory ,but i cant sleep ,i have an probleme that it didn't allow me to sleep;that is a défirent topic it is about love ,one day ago ,i meet one girl sh is very beautifut ,i cant forget hem ,i have need an advice,what i can do for forget hem,thanks for your answers

First, to resolve this problem;( your problem), and any future problem, with any future girl, is to know the root cause of the problem. In other word, was the problem You or her? then work it from there. This is step one. Step two, is, you need to look confident and not desperate or needy. Show her that, not being with you is a tremendous loss for her, in so many ways.

Now tell me, what nationality are you?, and what nationality is she?

Assendou

...should the need arise!
VIB
thanks you ,but when i want to seapk with hem ,she tel me that she can't ,i dont know the problem

Why don't you try to meet her mother and ingratiate yourself with her?

It's one of the oldest tricks in the world. It may work!
In my opinion, it's worth a try! Specially if the girl is beautifull as you mentioned.

Give it a go, and you'll be surprised!
It's wise though to maintain a reasonable level of expectations.

If you succeed don't thank me. ;) If you fail, you've at least tried.

Good luck

Begum

Someday You'll find Me...

That's very cute even if your english is very bad!hehe

Anyways, I think you shouldn't try to forget her, but maybe give it a try and create a bound of friendship at least (that's how love begins lol)...

Good luck

BlazePUA

Dissection
amhan1988, first tell as a bit about yourself so we can know each other.
As I see you like a girl so that means you want to be become her boyfriend. You should be scared because she has a brother and his very advanced and can do hack things like on the x-files, and he spend his entire day watching Bruce lee movies in youtube.
Let me set the record straight, you do like a girl and you can't sleep. you do love her, and she doesn't care about you. I advise you next thing to do is hack into her computer because you have a computer and you know how to hack and you are a hacker, so you can spy on her and know what she like and get close to her.
As I can see, you did not tried to seduce her and failed. Anyone who says you are a loser. I guess he is a liar, and he is soo dead. if you ever meet him in real life, you gonna call ch3aibita drug dealer in the corner of your hoover ville and bribe him with 500 cents. I guess he doesn't have to know what his life is gonna end like.
Second, I see some people said they know you, and they are in the same situation as you in real life. and they start giving you advise on something they don't know nothing about. I bet you, no way is anyone in this forum board is in the same situation as you. I'm sure they aren't l33t enough to understand your feeling. You would know because you have been in love with her for over 3 months , and you can't sleep.
LMFAO!!!!

Begum

amhan1988, first tell as a bit about yourself so we can know each other.
As I see you like a girl so that means you want to be become her boyfriend. You should be scared because she has a brother and his very advanced and can do hack things like on the x-files, and he spend his entire day watching Bruce lee movies in youtube.
Let me set the record straight, you do like a girl and you can't sleep. you do love her, and she doesn't care about you. I advise you next thing to do is hack into her computer because you have a computer and you know how to hack and you are a hacker, so you can spy on her and know what she like and get close to her.
As I can see, you did not tried to seduce her and failed. Anyone who says you are a loser. I guess he is a liar, and he is soo dead. if you ever meet him in real life, you gonna call ch3aibita drug dealer in the corner of your hoover ville and bribe him with 500 cents. I guess he doesn't have to know what his life is gonna end like.
Second, I see some people said they know you, and they are in the same situation as you in real life. and they start giving you advise on something they don't know nothing about. I bet you, no way is anyone in this forum board is in the same situation as you. I'm sure they aren't l33t enough to understand your feeling. You would know because you have been in love with her for over 3 months , and you can't sleep.
LMFAO!!!!

You just watched the movie kickass?maybe that's why you're obsessed with hacking lol

BlazePUA

Dissection
You just watched the movie kickass?maybe that's why you're obsessed with hacking lol
Nope,this message has nothing to do with Kickass movie ;). As I said, you won't understand the feeling of ahman1988 because you are not leet enough to hang out with him and if you start messing around with his emotion you are so dead.
gotcha.
rofl!

Begum

Nope,this message has nothing to do with Kickass movie ;). As I said, you won't understand the feeling of ahman1988 because you are not leet enough to hang out with him and if you start messing around with his emotion you are so dead.
gotcha.
rofl!

haha yeah maybe well i just hope this guy finds what he wants if he's honest, if not he can burn in hell:p
I couldn't imagine myself hanging out with ahman, it's only something i dream about lmao

He's a man ! Not a Woman, so it's not "Haram" ..
You're in french right now ?
You don't know speak french? Moreover, you're english is not really good ! :S

Sorry, but i must to tell you that ;)

Thanks, Sabrina.