holiday in Morocco

missmoi

crunch crunch cruuuunch
VIB
hey, racha everywere in Morocco there are nice places to visite it! what i love is the nature in morocco,..you can go like every touriste on marakech/ agadir... good luck

namto

BLACK MESA SURVIVOR
i am planning to visit Moroco and stay 1 month: could you please recommend any nice towns , places to visit ??

Kenitra, it's a wonderful place... here's a good tip : go to mehdia, ask for Hamid, he sells sardines there! Best sardines i've ever tasted... :D

I'm going to morocco toooooooooo !!!! really looking forward to being there!!!

arTsilanwi

♥ Maroc ♥
i am planning to visit Moroco and stay 1 month: could you please recommend any nice towns , places to visit ??

you will spend one month in morocco so you can visit all of them :D
but if i give you a piece of advice it's to visit the south of the country marrakech agadir essaouira and the desert fes is also a beautiful city ;)

so have a good travel

what kind of things are you interested in seeing/doing?

i recommend the south - marrakesh, taroudant, and tiznit. they all have their own charms. agadir also if you like the beach (although there are less crowded beaches around like sidi ifni for example).

essaouira and asilah are great coastal towns. rabat and casablanca aren't that interesting in my opinion, but as for other big cities like meknes and fez, you should totally check them out. have a good trip.

what kind of things are you interested in seeing/doing?

i recommend the south - marrakesh, taroudant, and tiznit. they all have their own charms. agadir also if you like the beach (although there are less crowded beaches around like sidi ifni for example).

essaouira and asilah are great coastal towns. rabat and casablanca aren't that interesting in my opinion, but as for other big cities like meknes and fez, you should totally check them out. have a good trip.

i agree with hind, especially for fez and meknes :) send us a card.....

Casablanca is huge and not really a touristy city. Agadir is a nice beach city, lots of restaurants along the beach, some nice souks and a good fish restaurant. Don't know how cool it will be there in December though. Two smaller cities, Assilah and Essaouria are walkable and picturesque, Essaouira is larger and has an ancient bazaar and thuya wood items, argan oil, and a lot of art for sale. Assilah is smaller and has a nice outdoor restaurant area, small shops, a beach, etc. Marrakech is more lively, especially Djma El Fna, although probably colder than the coastal areas. Tangier would probably be the best place to stay if you are going to Assilah for a day trip, and Fez and Volubilis is near by.

I advise you to buy a tour from abroad. it will save you lots of money. you will see a lot of places.

Fram is a great holiday operator in morocco.

Hi,

As they suggested you can buy a tour...could be interresting to see the country that way...
However,I personally dont recommend Fes. I dont not want to offend anyone but it is my point of view. I visited this city few months ago and this trip was a pure nightmare, hellish : people are so horrible, disrespectful, unfriendly, very agressive waouhhhh they ....my trip, believe me.
I also went to Ifrane which is a bit more civilized!
But the city of Fes was soooo horrible, will never ever go back there,never seen such bad people in my whole life

Despite the fact that Fes or Fez may be older than Jesus. I too have vacationed there and I wasn't that impressed or satisfied. I wouldn't recommend it for vacation to my friends or family. But rather, I higly recommend Zagora, Ifrane, chefchawen among many many other small and perhaps rural places in Morocco. And I'm always looking for a single Moroccan female, Tashelhie/Tamaghrabite speaking for/as travel partner.
Happy travel.