Im half german half australian and i have a question

Hey guys,

I just want to know if 2 moroccans marry in Casablanca SECRETLY...could there be a possibility that their parents may know about it?? you can answer in french if you_ want

Thank's

Dayeze

Le Vagabond du Wild Web
Of course. If they check their son's or daughter's martial status... for a reason or another.

Why are you trying to hide it anyway? you're missin' the big fun ; )

farid_h

<defunct>
Contributeur
I just want to know if 2 moroccans marry in Casablanca SECRETLY...could there be a possibility that their parents may know about it??

I guess they could marry discreetly, but it won't remain a secret for very long.

What are you up to? Wir koennen auch auf Deutsch reden, wenn's Dir lieber ist. ;)

Hey guys,

I just want to know if 2 moroccans marry in Casablanca SECRETLY...could there be a possibility that their parents may know about it?? you can answer in french if you_ want

Thank's

They may or may not know, it all deponds on how well your plans are engineered or executed. However, Homosexuality is punishable by death in Morocco..

Begum

Someday You'll find Me...
Hey guys,

Thank's

No unless they tell their parents, but be careful about secret unions, the divorce isn't secret after:)

Begum

Of course. If they check their son's or daughter's martial status... for a reason or another.

Why are you trying to hide it anyway? you're missin' the big fun ; )

Probably because the parents are against this union, this is the curse of this generation, the parents have always something to say about chosing their future partners and then they end up either heartbroken either marrying secretly/running away and causing scandal.

yea true..thanks for your answers...Actually i know a couple in their 20's who run away to get married coz their parents were against the union...After months their parents were calling in order to have their kids back and they promised to accept their choice.
now they are happy living together..they have 2 children and stuff
though i heard that its agaisnt Islam and that your marriage might be cursed and end up with a divorce !!!! But thats just a belief i assume

Begum

yea true..thanks for your answers...Actually i know a couple in their 20's who run away to get married coz their parents were against the union...After months their parents were calling in order to have their kids back and they promised to accept their choice.
though i heard that its agaisnt Islam and that your marriage might be cursed and end up with a divorce !!!! But thats just a belief i assume

The best thing is always to act with the agreement of your parents in Islam, however if you find their decisions to be based on injustice, then you are free to follow your heart, but you will have to assume the consequences if there are any.
Not every parent is as forgiving as the ones you mentioned, some would refuse to see their children and their grandchildren for that matter and exclude them from family, thus you have to evaluate how much both of your parents are merciful and ready to forgive and forget.

why do we need to know you'r 1/2 this or half that????? does it really matter who you are?
no offence it is not relevant for the subject

you can marry secretly in las vegas in a drive thru........ in morocco you can marry privately but you need witnesses. like elsewhere.

so the parents can be out of the loop.

why do we need to know you'r 1/2 this or half that????? does it really matter who you are?
no offence it is not relevant for the subject

you can marry secretly in las vegas in a drive thru........ in morocco you can marry privately but you need witnesses. like elsewhere.

so the parents can be out of the loop.

No offence taken...well if i asked that question without mentioning that i aint a moroccan i guess i would get different answers.

Dayeze

Le Vagabond du Wild Web
Probably because the parents are against this union, this is the curse of this generation, the parents have always something to say about chosing their future partners and then they end up either heartbroken either marrying secretly/running away and causing scandal.

True story

I thought about that, but I wanted to ask anyway... you'll never know exactly the reasons why ; )

Cursed? I don't know about that... not very "islamic" if you ask me.

But I heard that a marriage without the bride's father consent is not considered as a legal one...

And Allah knows better : D