Khoumir a l'ONU ...non c'est pas une blague ^^

• Initiateur de la discussion Initiateur de la discussion mielle
  • Date de début Date de début
The Affair Of The Century In North Africa.

Now do you see what I mean by The Medloul.
It is only the beginning ... 50 years and counting ...
Expect a whole lot more. The Crying. The Begging. The Moaning ... The Lying. Denial ...

You don't believe me. Ask The Frog.

Emmanuel Macron GIF by franceinfo

1975:

Hey. Have you guys read the transcript of Boutefrika and Henry Kissinger?

You should. Oueld Gallassa Of A Hammam in Oujda went to DC of all places and was
begging Kissinger to stop Morocco ..... He would not stop.

Boukharrouba, tha thollow skeleton with the bony cheeks, sent Boutefrika all over the world when
he realized that Karghala's army was not ready to go play with King Hassan's army in the desert.

This transcript is worth reading and it reveals the state of a mind of a Karghouli. Then And NOW.

Episode 5 Yes GIF by The Roku Channel

La zriba de l'est n'ayant que le silence comme réponse de la part des autorités Marocaines face a leurs multiples provocation et injure , a été montré a la communauté internationale son lexique qui n'est que vulgarité , insulte et mensonge ...un comportement indigne qui a valu a la soit disant présidente des droits de la femme en Algérie l'expulsion sans attente des lieues ...

There is this letter from The Sultan Of Istanbul to Moulay Ismael The Alaouite.
What is striking in this letter is how the Sultan of Istanbul refers to the Karaghila.
He speaks of them like Garbage and he appeals to The Sultan Aalouite to forgive the Karaghila
and not attack them .... Moulay Ismael was pretty old by then and so he let the Karaghila LIVE.

Word I Agree GIF by INTO ACTION

In Computer Science we handle facts and events differently. Facts are usually represented as a graph.
We like to use the term Knowledge Graph to impress people. This graph is finite and rarely changes.
Events are infinite and we usually model them as triplets that associate a timestamp with some relation
of nodes in the Knowledge Graph. The events never stop coming and so it gets tricky when you need
to analyze in REAL TIME. Tricky sure. But we do it and we keep getting better at it.

bark barking GIF

De quoi les aboiements du voisin algérien sont-ils le signe ?​

"La junte a dû fouiller bien plus en profondeur dans son pedigree pour trouver un casting digne de la célèbre série «Les Deschiens», à la différence près que ces derniers n’ont jamais fumé la moquette et ont toujours brillé par leur humour intelligent."

1975:
Hey. Have you guys read the transcript of Boutefrika and Henry Kissinger?
This transcript is worth reading and it reveals the state of a mind of a Karghouli. Then And NOW.
The Miserable Life Of A Medloul. A Sore Loser. The Dawrf Boutefrika.

This Medloul grew up in Oujda Hachakom. His mother was a Galassa of a Hammam in that city. Unlike the Moroccan kids, he attended French Schools as he was French. Second Class French Citizen. A Little Harki.

hey arnold nicksplat GIF

A Relaxed Kissinger Meets A Beggar From Karghala.

Kissinger: Let’s talk about the Sahara. You should know we put no pressure on Spain for any particular solution. In fact, we attempted to dissuade the King [Hassan] from marching in.
Kissinger: I repeat, we have no interest in the problem, as such.
Kissinger: But we don’t have that much interest in the Sahara.
Kissinger: I don’t think we favored one side. We tried to stay out of it
Kissinger: But we didn’t oppose it. We had no particular interest.
Kissinger: We were basically inactive. We were not doing a great deal on either side. We didn’t help you, but not Morocco either.

You can read it all here. https://history.state.gov/historicaldocuments/frus1969-76ve09p1/d110

Marty Begging GIF by P O O R M A R T Y

Dernière édition:
"ces gens ont tellement la haine du Maroc"

GIF by Miss America

On a beautiful day in Rabat I went to one of the hotels overlooking the Atlantic Ocean and the Bouregreg.
I went on the rooftop and ordered some snacks and some Moroccan wine. I went out and took some pictures
and when I came back one of the TVs was showing a soccer game. I look more closely. "What is that?"
The bartender "The Mediterranean games." You see I did not have my glasses on. "Are those the Karaghila?"

Sign Of The Cross Omg GIF by NEON

Do us all a favor and change the channel. The Bartender and I talked a lot about the US, ... I explained to him
the word Karghouli. He was a young man. Nice kid. He called me the next day to make sure I got home ok.

Retour