Maroc : première nuit en prison pour deux hauts responsables

Bladi Robot

Je suis un vrai robot!
Deux personnalités marocaines, soupçonnées d'être liées à un baron de la drogue au Sahara, ont passé leur première nuit à la prison d'Oukacha à Casablanca.
Interrogé hier pendant plusieurs heures par le procureur général du roi près la Cour d'appel de Casablanca, Abdenbi Bioui, président de région, a été placé en détention à la prison d'Oukacha. Il serait impliqué dans une affaire de drogue de celui que l'on surnomme le Malien ou encore l'Escobar du Sahara.
A lire : Maroc : « (...)

- Maroc / Prison, Prison d'Oukacha, Casablanca, Drogues, Saïd Naciri

Maroc : première nuit en prison pour deux hauts responsables

After a fight in an Irish bar on Broadway in Upper West Side Manhattan, I got arrested and the cops took me to Downtown Manhattan. New York. The cops took Riverside drive. It was beautiful ... Anyways It was my first time but Not my last. :)
That first time it was a Friday night. I did not trust anyone so I stayed up. No sleep. I had a full
pack of cigarettes ... I was good. But a couple people asked me for a smoke and so I gave away a couple of cigarettes.

But that was before I found out that I will not see the judge until Monday and therefore I am in there for at least three days ...

Three days. Never get arrested on Friday .. NO GOOD.

No Way Thumbs Down GIF by Major League Soccer

After a fight in an Irish bar on Broadway in Upper West Side Manhattan, I got arrested and the cops took me to Downtown Manhattan. New York. The cops took Riverside drive. It was beautiful ... Anyways It was my first time but Not my last. :)
That first time it was a Friday night. I did not trust anyone so I stayed up. No sleep. I had a full
pack of cigarettes ... I was good. But a couple people asked me for a smoke and so I gave away a couple of cigarettes.

But that was before I found out that I will not see the judge until Monday and therefore I am in there for at least three days ...

Three days. Never get arrested on Friday .. NO GOOD.

No Way Thumbs Down GIF by Major League Soccer
Pas possible au Maroc, une garde à vue c'est max 48h... So... si tu te fais arrêter vendredi tu passes samedi devant le proc... Si tu te fais arrêter vendredi soir.... lundi matin à 9h t devant le proc...

LIDEALISTE

Free Kabylie
Bladinaute averti
A chaque fois qu'on nous parle des prisons Marocaines on évoque celle d'Oukacha
Ma question est :Hormis Oukacha, y a-t-il pas d'autres prisons au Maroc ?

On Saturday I asked to make my phone call. I called El Hajja.

YO. I Want My Phone Call.

serious comedy GIF

El Hajja ... "I heard. Is everything ok?"
Saint John. " I am fine ..... Where is K and G?"
El Hajja. "They are here." and she calls the guys ....

Saint John: "What are you guys doing? Chilling?"
G: "No Saint John. We went and took care of things ... The Irish are NOT pressing charges.
They wanted money for the property damages and we paid them. 600 dollars. So you are
good. We will see you on Monday. We will be at the courthouse .."

The Irish are NOT pressing charges.

Jennifer Lawrence Dance GIF

We will see you on
Monday. We will be at the courthouse .

Happy Lets Go GIF by Kamie Crawford

I think it was Sunday when the cops brought in this Lebanese guy.
He was very comfortable. He must have been a regular ....
He started doing push ups. ... Then I signaled him and he came
and sat next to me ... .

Shortly after the cops brought in this BIG black guy. The MF would
not shut up for hours. He was talking a lot of bullshit ... But like
I said he was not to be messed with. A Goddamn Giant.

Bu then this big white cop came and took the black giant. The white
cop was as just big if not bigger. All muscle. ... Goddamn.

Anyways I have no idea what the giant white cop did to the giant black guy
but when the black guy came back, he sat down and never spoke
another word. He was as quiet as a pussy cat.

cat GIF