Obama vs trump in diplomacy

Ebion

Ça a l'air que je suis l'esclave da partida
VIB
Hello :timide:

You know, I got the feeling that the US is quickly losing the moral leadership that it used to have Under Obama. Obama might have been weak at times, but he was widely seen as an inspiring and wise leader, committed to great values and (his view of) the greatest good of the world. He won the Nobel peace prize. We know that he and his army were actually more hawkish than they appeared and they carried out bombings in many countries, but I don't think Trump is going to fare any better. And in diplomacy, he has already appeared as a moronic, conceited, aggressive, unstable, ignorant, deceptive, deluded psychotic.

DiamondBlaze

Family Over Everything
VIB
Hello :timide:

You know, I got the feeling that the US is quickly losing the moral leadership that it used to have Under Obama. Obama might have been weak at times, but he was widely seen as an inspiring and wise leader, committed to great values and (his view of) the greatest good of the world. He won the Nobel peace prize. We know that he and his army were actually more hawkish than they appeared and they carried out bombings in many countries, but I don't think Trump is going to fare any better. And in diplomacy, he has already appeared as a moronic, conceited, aggressive, unstable, ignorant, deceptive, deluded psychotic.

Agreed and if they are going to get him impeached they 'd better do it this year or else it will be too late.

The guy is turning this country into a dictatorship and he is making Nixon look like a choir boy..

His mob is threatening the media and Republicans that dare defy him into silence and that is because they are afraid of him..

I know that some Republicans have embraced him for the sole purpose of pushing their agenda

(as much as they don't like him) but they will pay a heavy price in the long term .. We still have the upcoming midterm elections in 2018, which will give Democrats a chance to win back the House/Senate. Let's cross our fingers and hope that he won't be causing too much damage until then..

Nazism used brainwashing, indoctrination, propaganda and the twisting of history to make Germany "great" again. This is far more reminiscent of today's American under Trump's leadership. Perhaps the international community may very well crack this by refusing to do business with US until Mr. Trump is removed from office.

Generally, people worship wealth and beauty and assume really rich people must be real genius with special talent and intelligence . Donald Trump is the worse example of that. He thinks he is brilliant only because he has lot of money and therefore, in his delusional mind he is capable of leading the world by his most arrogant way. He will be surprised if not embarrassed soon by how much he does not know. Give time to time.

Southpaw

Rebel without a Cause
Adolf Hitler was architect and a famous painter that he drew his own plans of Buildings in Germany.
That still look like monuments.
He still built a nation so strong that it was close to be the first country with nuclear bombs.
Trump was nothing but a construction contractor.
No one likes Hitler, but to compare Trump to Hitler is like comparing Mickey Mouse to King Kong.

Adolf Hitler was architect and a famous painter that he drew his own plans of Buildings in Germany.
That still look like monuments.
He still built a nation so strong that it was close to be the first country with nuclear bombs.
Trump was nothing but a construction contractor.
No one likes Hitler, but to compare Trump to Hitler is like comparing Mickey Mouse to King Kong.

I compared Mr. Trump's ideology to Hitler's ideology and not Mr.Trump to Hitler.

Obama is a hypocrite !!!

For now I prefer Trump! The biggest terrorist on the planet is *****, more than 5,000 civilians woman and children killed in Syria!

Southpaw

Rebel without a Cause
I compared Mr. Trump's ideology to Hitler's ideology and not Mr.Trump to Hitler.
You are right, it's the same ideology and both are racist bigots except that Hitler hated the Jews while Trump hates Muslims.
But if you compare the charisma, intelligence and leadership...
There is nothing to compare.
Hitler was smarter as a leader, he only lost when the Americans entered the war, he was winning.
Trump is still nicer than Hitler was.
But both are the same shit.
Excuse the lingo :D

Dernière édition:

Southpaw

Rebel without a Cause
Obama is a hypocrite !!!

For now I prefer Trump! The biggest terrorist on the planet is *****, more than 5,000 civilians woman and children killed in Syria!
You might be surprised about Trump.
In 3 months in office he did more damage to the Syrian dictator Assad than Obama did in 8 years.
Even ***** is taking notice that the rules have changed.
A new sheriff in town.
As for North Korea, Trump wants their president gone too.
Welcome to WW3.