This is in 2003

Essera

Let's go to Florida..
a friend of mine( a fan of canspiracy theories) has emailed it to me
isnt it skocking ? particularly the precise details of what s happening currently in the arab world .
i wish i have his crystal ball :)

Lol, I don't think you need it coz Allah is The Only one who knows what gonna happen in the future.

There is of course a great possibility that this video is fake, i.e: the Cheikh said that in 2011, or that this is not him talking, come on this is a video...

There is of course a great possibility that this video is fake, i.e: the Cheikh said that in 2011, or that this is not him talking, come on this is a video...

it is definitely his voice , if you google under his name you will see a lot of his lectures
(the same voice) , this cheikh is known by his predictions which are 100%

anyway
allah a3lam

Did the sheikh gives us the exact date as to when all of this would take place?

Many people predicted many things. But that does not make them exceptional with exceptional faculties. Some people predicted the economic disaster that the world is going through, but most didn't. What does that make them?
Many people are predicting WIII, and it is something not far feched if you look at who is sitting on thousands of nuclear warheads. So based on available data, anyone can come up with countless logical theories for something like this to happen. So personally I wouldn't pay too much attention to it, simply because there is nothing he is saying that is outside of the ordinary. :)

Did the sheikh gives us the exact date as to when all of this would take place?

Many people predicted many things. But that does not make them exceptional with exceptional faculties. Some people predicted the economic disaster that the world is going through, but most didn't. What does that make them?
Many people are predicting WIII, and it is something not far feched if you look at who is sitting on thousands of nuclear warheads. So based on available data, anyone can come up with countless logical theories for something like this to happen. So personally I wouldn't pay too much attention to it, simply because there is nothing he is saying that is outside of the ordinary. :)
to the point you said what was to be sais in a logical way ; i really congratulate you but what is shocking is that our friend is fragile as far as his personality is concerned how come a sheikh with no power could predict things ; only god does that ans excet some prophets owing to the will of gos they have ability to predict some things god wanted them to know .this is a message to the fragile person "telle to your cheikh to help people of somal or just to give us opportunity to regain sebta et mellila by giving us the real numbers of euro millions lotery could he? of course definitely not so do not pay attention to blffer gusting of non substance human beings" excuse me to take advantage of your response to transmit my message to our friend above i did not consider you as a medium so ramadan holy and peaceful for all of us

kouskous

اللهم أنزل الرحمة في قلوب الناس
Modérateur
tout à fait.
tout ce que tu as dit je le je pensais à travers ce sujet, donc une télépathie sure.