Tunnel sous le détroit de Gibraltar : 40 ans d'attente !

Bladi Robot

Je suis un vrai robot!
Plus de 40 ans après, le projet de tunnel sous le détroit de Gibraltar devant relier le Maroc et l'Espagne tarde à devenir réalité.
Cette liaison ferroviaire via un tunnel sous-marin deviendra-t-elle réalité un jour ? Entamé en 1981, le projet peine à se réaliser. Deux sociétés : une Marocaine SNED, et l'espagnole Secegsa ont été chargées de réaliser des études après que Hassan II et Juan Carlos I avaient signé en 1980 une déclaration commune d'intentions dans ce sens. Cette année, ce (...)

- Maroc / Espagne, Afrotunnel

Tunnel sous le détroit de Gibraltar : 40 ans d'attente !

Shhhhhhit. I waited more than 48 years for the Atlas Lions to reach the semi finals. What is the big deal?

Amy Schumer Oscars GIF by The Academy Awards

And there are MFs that will be waiting indefinitely ... HOKKA. ======>

Shrek Film Smile GIF by PeacockTV

I did wait a long time for the Atlas Lions to get to that semifinal. And I warned the Hokka people.
I told them this is a big deal. Better keep a low profile. But they don't listen. Do you know why?
It is obvious ... they eat donkey meat ... It is Halal now. By the book. All legal.
Look I understand. They need calories. They want to chew on something. I just feel bad for the poor little donkeys.
They are not used to being eaten by humans .... Well that has changed ....So sad.

Sad Ice Cream GIF

Anyways.

maroc-meilleure-equipe-afrique-80e7b.webp

You guys remember? Qatar 2022. Cinderella. I told him to lay low. But did he? Hell no.
The donkey eater suffered greatly as Morocco's Altlas Lions kept winning and advancing
agaisnt some of the world's soccer power houses. Oh man. The donkey eater could not stand it. It ate him
up from within. He could not hide it. Erratic behavior. All over the place. He started doing all kinds
of crazy shit. A Goddamn bitch would not go that far. Remember? DO YOU?

Well the "donkey a la carte eater" wasted his time and Morocco made him look look like a Goddamn fool.
A Goddamn Monkey. The Ignorant Kind. Vintage House Negro. The Good Old Sarge
Vernon C. Waters explained it so well in that 1984 classic. A Soldier's Story.

screenshot-2023-09-06-at-07-31-42-adolph-caesar-png.365849

Moonshine King Of The Monkeys.

<<<They put him on a big round table in the Cafe Napoleon. Put a reed in his hand, a crown on his head, a blanket on his shoulders, and made him eat Bananas in front of all them Frenchies.>>>

<<<
Oh The White Boys Danced That Night. Passed Out Leaflets With That Boy's Picture On It.
Called Him Moonshine King Of The Monkeys.>>>

Dernière édition: