Visa irelande

salam everybody
i'm a morocan man who know a woman from ireland 2 years ago
we was trying to marry here in morocco (she had been 20 days of holidays)
but the problem this 20 days not enough to do everything cuz we need 30 to 40 days for doing that mariage
and i know she back in ireland and we hope to do a mariage there
if someone live there or something or knows the law there plz help me and give me some informations
i have 27 years and she had 27 years too
she can to bring me to do a mariage there ?
thank youuuuu

desperad0

get rich or die gangsta!
i think you can't get there to Ireland unless you get married to her!

invite her to the bled, marry her and apply for a longstay visa!!

I advise you to marry fil bled!

Good luck bro!

hi man ,
how are you keeping ?? and how is things ??
i just saw your ad , and i can give you few informations about your situation if you still looking for answers .
i live and work in ireland .
get back to me , if you still interested

hi man ,
how are you keeping ?? and how is things ??
i just saw your ad , and i can give you few informations about your situation if you still looking for answers .
i live and work in ireland .
get back to me , if you still interested

hello man
i'm waiting for the visa now
maybe i willl get it next week
my wife is pregnant hahahah and that maybe make them give mùe the visa quickly
i want to know just if i can to find a job quickly there or its hard ha ha ha ha ha
anyway thank you for your answer

slan

salam everybody
i'm a morocan man who know a woman from ireland 2 years ago
we was trying to marry here in morocco (she had been 20 days of holidays)
but the problem this 20 days not enough to do everything cuz we need 30 to 40 days for doing that mariage
and i know she back in ireland and we hope to do a mariage there
if someone live there or something or knows the law there plz help me and give me some informations
i have 27 years and she had 27 years too
she can to bring me to do a mariage there ?
thank youuuuu

Hi there, I am a French born from Moroccan descent, living in Ireland 10 years now. My question is the following......what is your principal reason for moving here?????? I have met a lot of Moroccan men, getting super mega friendly with the, excuse my saying, extra ugly women on holidays, which is the human quotation of what is beautiful and what's not.... I think and hope this would not come as an insult to you but correct me if I am wrong, you might love that woman, which is a very noble thing but the only thing you see is to come to Ireland, therefore Europe. Europe as a land of work, freedom, sex and debauchery is a bit of a myth. En francais, tu crois vraiment qu'en venant ici tu vas devenir riche, bien saper et tout le reste???????? tu ou pourquoi vouloir croire qu'en venat ici ta vie sera meilleur. Mange du pain and hmad el Lah. Le Maroc n'a rien a offrir, so far aux generations futures, it's a fact. Mais arrete de penser que l'argent pousse sur les arbres et que les femmes sont facilent. Tous ca c'est un mythe.......je sais, plutot mourrir que de vivre au Maroc, et bien viens, fais en l'expereince et tu verra quand tu auras des enfants........

well said man , but just few questions , what bring you to move to ireland ?? and from you reply , you sound very proud to be or holding the french citizen , why ??