We need to practice english

casaniere

Débutante Expérimentée
Here's a topic for anyone who needs or wants to practice english, please make some effort to make this efficient for all of us...try to correct your text and look up for the words you want to use in the dictionnary before making it online...you can talk about whatever you want, for example you can ask the same questions you put in french on bladi.net.

People who are fluent are warmly welcome to help us improve our english.

Please, Invite your friends to this discussion, and try to be numerous.

I won't let down this board, so don't let me down ;)

Thanks for your cooperation!

casaniere

Débutante Expérimentée
Hi mandaline! I'm happy to welcome the first member ;)
So now that we're two we can talk about something...so tell me why you are here on bladi? ;)

i'm here because i want to be informed about what's going on
Bladi is great because we can talk about everything (cooking , movie , news ..)
I love read newspapers and i like to speak about what i've read and what people think about morocco , france politics and economics .
and some people are great here , open minded and i like it .

casaniere

Débutante Expérimentée
Great! You're right, it's very interesting and entertaining to share many different things with people who have the same interests, especially when they are funny and open minded ;)...Your english is pretty good, have u ever leaved in/or visited an english speaking country?

i've learned english in french school and i visited the us 9 years ago for 2 weeks .
I've been in Denver Colorado .
i try to read newpapers and watch movies in english without subtitles to improve it .
My biggest lack is the vocabulary , so i need to work and work to reach your level .

casaniere

Débutante Expérimentée
what about you it seems that you have a very good level ?

Frankly, my english is not that good...it's even worse at "speaking" :rouge:, I think it would be much easier for me to speak fluently if I could practice english in my daily life, but i seldom have the opportunity...So i'm here to improve my vocabulary at least by writing to you, and I feel that it's already have a pretty good effect since it's encouraging me to look up more new words and expressions in the dictonnary...
I've never visited an english speaking country but I'm planning to...so tell me, did u have any trouble in communication while in Denver? have you any anecdote related to that? ;)

it's been a long time ago . i was only 14 , too young .
We went to USA with my classmate , we worked hard to win this trip .
We were in host families , one per family , The day we had to go to high school and follow courses .
That was great to fell like an true american .
It was like in the movies we use to watch .
On the second week , there was an election of ''MISS BANANY'' on the school theater and everybody was allowed to vote then , there was a great show , a defile ..
You know, student in america are free , they can choose what they want to study .
For the Two weeks we've been on the school , i choosed history , cooking '(lloll) sports and arithmetics .

My host family was very kind and generous , i discoverd the huge malls like auchan but 2 or 3 times bigger than france . the city was beautiful with buildings , SUVs and yellow cabs :).

It was great !! i'll never forget and i hope one day i can go back to the US

i think that you had a great idea because , i think like you that is rare to find time and places to speak english with ppl .
Where are you planning to go if you can go to an english speaking country ?

casaniere

Débutante Expérimentée
it's been a long time ago . i was only 14 , too young .
We went to USA with my classmate , we worked hard to win this trip .
We were in host families , one per family , The day we had to go to high school and follow courses .
That was great to fell like an true american .
It was like in the movies we use to watch .
On the second week , there was an election of ''MISS BANANY'' on the school theater and everybody was allowed to vote then , there was a great show , a defile ..
You know, student in america are free , they can choose what they want to study .
For the Two weeks we've been on the school , i choosed history , cooking '(lloll) sports and arithmetics .

My host family was very kind and generous , i discoverd the huge malls like auchan but 2 or 3 times bigger than france . the city was beautiful with buildings , SUVs and yellow cabs .

It was great !! i'll never forget and i hope one day i can go back to the US

Wow it sounds so cool...very nice story...u're very lucky to have such experience at only 14...thx for sharing it ;)...ppl who don't participate to the discussion don't really know what they're missing :langue:

karmousa52

jdida ou kdima
hello everybody

thanks for your idea it's very interesting , i wan't also improve my english so if i have the opportunity in bladi why not?

chayboub

es geht mir gut
Hello Casaniere,

good initiative, now we should define some topics that we may want to discuss
so, to start, could you tell us more about your avatar, and what does it represent for you?
I know it doesn't sound like the smartest question in the world, but the goal is just to foster discussion

Hi Everybody.
Thanks for the topic that's a great idea.
Casanière: I've read you would like some advice about London, places to go, things to see etc... I have spent two years in London, so if I can help...

Great! that's my first english message, and I appreciate the idea.
Well, i feel that my level has gone down, 'cause in france, we don't have opportunities to speak English as often.
I regret the time i spoke fluently

Great! that's my first english message, and I appreciate the idea.
Well, i feel that my level has gone down, 'cause in france, we don't have opportunities to speak English as often.
I regret the time i spoke fluently

Hello! I think
"as often" should be "that often"
"I spoke" should be "used to speak"

Great! You're right, it's very interesting and entertaining to share many different things with people who have the same interests, especially when they are funny and open minded ;)...Your english is pretty good, have u ever leaved in/or visited an english speaking country?

Hello! I think
"leaved" should be "been living"

Okay , It's Kinda of entertaining to be here , this website is actually making us express ourselves , it's learning us what the notion of sharing , discussing , speaking realy is , I'm Very Glad , I found such as a great place to be , Thank you , and ( you Guys are hilarious )

Good Idea... I'll try to come often chat with you guys ...

And sorry for my faults i'm really tired tonight...

Good night to all of you ! sweet dreams