English only

Southpaw

Rebel without a Cause
Morning southpaw,

I'm in :cool:
we should be obedient and discret to avoid to make our boss furious :D
Good morning @Arijj
It's a French speaking forum but we abused it by speaking different languages everywhere.
I understand his frustration, we're changing his whole work that he invested time, energy and money in to create this site.
So we have to follow the rules.
You can talk all shit you want in English here and I talk all shit I want in Darija room but the rest is all French except Amazigh forum.
:)
Lemgharba khatar, gha3 lorate 3alam tidwiw biha :)

Arijj

Good things come to those who wait.
VIB
Good morning @Arijj
It's a French speaking forum but we abused it by speaking different languages everywhere.
I understand his frustration, we're changing his whole work that he invested time, energy and money in to create this site.
So we have to follow the rules.
You can talk all shit you want in English here and I talk all shit I want in Darija room but the rest is all French except Amazigh forum.

Lemgharba khatar, gha3 lorate 3alam tidwiw biha
I know all that but i can't every time control myself from speaking darija. I swear I'm trying to be as obedient as i can :D
I'm limiting my intervention to the jrad section, so I'm trying to not pollute the other sections.

And I totally agree that moroccan people are amazing :D

Siphax1

ⵜⴰⵎⴰⵣⵖⴰ - Tamazɣa
VIB
Hey, si on faisait des cours d'entre-aide? @Tancredi nous apprend l'italien, nous les anglophones donnerons des cours d'anglais, je m'occupe de l'allemand, @Siphax1 de l'hebreux, etc...? Deal or no deal?

Bonne idée!
Seulement moi, je ne suis pas doué en langues, "non plus". :(

Ps. L'hébreu sans "x", je pense?:intello:

! שבת שלום

Dernière édition: