GoodBye 2010

(.....) to have enough courage within me, to be able to quit my job, move back to Morocco where I own a beach front house, find a Moroccan girl, get married and have 1 child.

misslolly

Meant to be UNIQUE :)
Noted......, rather you can visit anytime, you're invited, and I will be in Morocco, at the beginning of March 2011, investigating the situation and life and living in Morocco, for the main purpose of convincing myself to move there.

Wish you Good Luck
Nothing like Morocco if pple know what kind of Paradise we have there
Anyway Inchalla u ll get all what you want

And for everybody i wish it ll be a year full of happiness and peace

kouskous

اللهم أنزل الرحمة في قلوب الناس
Modérateur
hope is hope, nothing else that's why the hope you'll never have.
the year is in people mind, but the reality is other way so never mind

To be close to my husband and live a happy life together.
To stay inlove with him no matter what we go through
to have a baby or two or four from him
to make him happy and satisfied

I'm also expecting/hoping that 2011 will be the year of the beginning of the end of any human tragedy such as this one. And consequently, more people will stay "home", and remain/live dignified and more

YouTube - Talbi One - Harragas - Reggada ( طالبي وان ( الهجرة السرية

It 's to sad to see this reality and to imagine that a lot of people have biggest difficulties such we can't imagine..

I hope peace and love all over this sadly world..And I m expected all the best to each of you...for this new year....

;)

When I say goodbye 2010, I also say goodbye to the only person that I ever loved and to my deepest friend that I've always considered as a sister, 2010 drove them apart from my life...what a harsh year it was...
I just hope 2011 will compensate me with what I lost and hope it will just be a peaceful year for everybody!
Have a great and magic year!