Les anglophones, à vous!

Hello everybody :)

want to speak english ? This is the right place for it..Let's first introduce ourselves to eachothers so that we can get an idea about who we are talking to (if you have nothing against of course).
So I'm Lamia , 22 years old from Casablanca and I've just been graduated in Business Management .
That would be enough for the moment :)
what about you ?

Muslima1994

جنة جنة &#1605
Hello everybody

want to speak english ? This is the right place for it..Let's first introduce ourselves to eachothers so that we can get an idea about who we are talking to (if you have nothing against of course).
So I'm Lamia , 22 years old from Casablanca and I've just been graduated in Business Management .
what about you ?

You're welcome sister! Nice to meet you ;)
I won't say anything about my name because it's secret haha! I'm 16 years old and I'd like to do scientific studies and I'd like to become a doctor inshaAllah! I live in France...
See you soon sister!

Mounir8

Al 3AZ Oula KHOZ

what about you ?

Hi Lamiss88,

Hope all is well. I enjoy speaking and learning english. I have lived in Canada for 12 years. Now, I'm living in Casablanca. I hold a bachelor degree in business administration (IT) from HEC in Montréal. I hold also a Graduate Diploma in Management with a major in Finance-Trésorerie from McGill University in Canada. I'm a Financial Analyst.

As a person, I'm very ambitious, I'm loyal, Funny, but also serious...I appreciate meeting with my best friends......In the past I traveled extensively (Rio Dijaniro, New York, Paris, Jeddah, Abu Daby,...........)

By the way I'm curious to know your favorite singers .......Tell us more about you......

Cheers....

You're welcome sister! Nice to meet you ;)
I won't say anything about my name because it's secret haha! I'm 16 years old and I'd like to do scientific studies and I'd like to become a doctor inshaAllah! I live in France...
See you soon sister!

Nice to meet you sister :) It's ok if you don't wanna say ur name. However I Hope you a good professionnal career.Being a doctor is like the most noble thing .. as you 'll be investing your time in looking after people's deseases .

Gd luck then

mllesis

screw you guys
wtf ? are u sick ? S.O.B u'd better be watching ur mouth or ...I'll show u how to respect ppl ..
S.O.B

hahah i just realized what you understand :D
i was talking about the series "how i met your mother"
an american series

Pièces jointes

• how_i_met_your_mother_s1_box222-218x300.jpg
    how_i_met_your_mother_s1_box222-218x300.jpg
    19.1 KB · Affichages: 104
Hi Lamiss88,

Hope all is well. I enjoy speaking and learning english. I have lived in Canada for 12 years. Now, I'm living in Casablanca. I hold a bachelor degree in business administration (IT) from HEC in Montréal. I hold also a Graduate Diploma in Management with a major in Finance-Trésorerie from McGill University in Canada. I'm a Financial Analyst.

As a person, I'm very ambitious, I'm loyal, Funny, but also serious...I appreciate meeting with my best friends......In the past I traveled extensively (Rio Dijaniro, New York, Paris, Jeddah, Abu Daby,...........)

By the way I'm curious to know your favorite singers .......Tell us more about you......

Cheers....

Thanks a lot for sharing your personal infos with us :) I can see that you had a plenty of interesting diplomas in the past ...and that you've visited many places around the world .I guess it was great .. I'd love to do so ^^
Concerning my favorite singers, actually I recognize myself more in the grunge rock and the pop style ..but I'm opened to any other style of music.. as long as it has deep lyrics and a nice melody.

cheers ..

A

AncienMembre

Non connecté
OR
or ... we could talk about how i meet your mother

so fyi, they take a 'break'
christmas vacation snif
bouhouhou

Hahahahahah! I like the "how I met your mother" part even though I prefer to watch (and talk) "house" and "bones"...

As muslima said, I won't say my name either but we have a lot of things in common like the age, studies (I'm studying management -majoring in marketing-).However, I live in Fez.

Hahahahahah! I like the "how I met your mother" part even though I prefer to watch (and talk) "house" and "bones"...

As muslima said, I won't say my name either but we have a lot of things in common like the age, studies (I'm studying management -majoring in marketing-).However, I live in Fez.

I like dr house better too lol .. but "how I met ur mother" is very funny .. I just didn't get the joke in the beginning :D I see that we've got the same age and the same field of studies .. and I think I'm gonna do an internship in Marketing too bcse it attracts me a lot .. so nice to meet u sista ^^

what about you ?
hi ;
i am fouzi ; 23 years old ; i am a pharmacist from Algéria

A

AncienMembre

Non connecté
Now that we know each other, what about talking about something interesting like: what are you planning for this year?

Mounir8

Al 3AZ Oula KHOZ
Now that we know each other, what about talking about something interesting like: what are you planning for this year?

I intend to improve my english skills by reading novels, english newspapers, & magazines.

Also, I'm planning to register for english courses at the ALC (American Language Center)

in Casablanca.

What about you?.

A

AncienMembre

Non connecté
I intend to improve my english skills by reading novels, english newspapers, & magazines.

Also, I'm planning to register for english courses at the ALC (American Language Center)

in Casablanca.

What about you?.

I've been stydying at the ALC (Fez) for two years.I think it's enough.I would like to register in the conversation class there but the teacher who's moderating the conversation is an idiot and doesn't know how to create debates about interesting subjects...

bettyzameuh

let's get nasty
Hi everyone =)

My turn to introduce my self.

They called me Ibtissam. I turned 20 last month. I am student in first year of engineer.
I live in Paris now.

I lean remarkably into English. And i want to know more about you...

Any question ?

pureCHELHA

el hamdoulillah 3ala koul
Salam everybody

I will try in broken English ...

My name's ... oh noo ! Sorry I can't see my name but you can just have my surname, as you can see i was made in south of morocco. (chelha)

I'm living in France, and i'm 23 years old. Actually, I'm looking for job but it's not nowadays very easy ! InchAllah kheyr

Brothers, sisters, See you soon inchAllah ;)

bettyzameuh

let's get nasty
Salam everybody

I will try in broken English ...

My name's ... oh noo ! Sorry I can't see my name but you can just have my surname, as you can see i was made in south of morocco. (chelha)

I'm living in France, and i'm 23 years old. Actually, I'm looking for job but it's not nowadays very easy ! InchAllah kheyr

Brothers, sisters, See you soon inchAllah ;)

Hi youu !

can i know from where exactly ? because me too i have origins from berber .. but i can't talk ( tachl7it! ) i know just a few words..