Les anglophones, à vous!

pureCHELHA

el hamdoulillah 3ala koul
my grand parents are from Figuig.

i can't understand all what they said, i find that like chinese ! so to learn it is pretty difficult =)

and you? you can talk it easily ? with whom ?

LOOOL and yet it's not so difficult !

You just must learn and as they say, "when we want, we can" ;)

For my mind, I am speaking very well this language because it is my natal's language even if I was borned in France, but i don't speak 3arab (lol la ana man3arff al 3arbiya!) and I speak chleuh with my parents, my family, other's parents ... and with my best friend !

bettyzameuh

let's get nasty
LOOOL and yet it's not so difficult !

You just must learn and as they say, "when we want, we can" ;)

For my mind, I am speaking very well this language because it is my natal's language even if I was borned in France, but i don't speak 3arab (lol la ana man3arff al 3arbiya!) and I speak chleuh with my parents, my family, other's parents ... and with my best friend !

No thanks !

around me, i just like the intonation of tachlhiit and when i want to make my family laugh i start to "throw" words in that language ...

ah really ! you were born in france and you talk chleuh ! ( yéép it's strange !)

A

AncienMembre

Non connecté
No thanks !

around me, i just like the intonation of tachlhiit and when i want to make my family laught i start to "throuw" words in that language ...

ah really ! you were born in france and you talk chleuh ! ( yéép it's strange !)

But she can't speak moroccan (arabic) dialect.
I think it's OK as long as she's doesn't live in Morocco but it's really difficult not to be able to speak moroccan arabic when we live here...

bettyzameuh

let's get nasty
But she can't speak moroccan (arabic) dialect.
I think it's OK as long as she's doesn't live in Morocco but it's really difficult not to be able to speak moroccan arabic when we live here...

i live i share !

yéép ! but anyway berber we can't talk it in france so she's lucky to know both

( me i tried to learn chinese but My god it's so dangerous like language..)

A

AncienMembre

Non connecté
i live i share !

yéép ! but anyway berber we can't talk it in france so she's lucky to know both

And they have this wierd pronunciations (like four accents for one word)!It's really a challenging language...
I think you did well trying to learn such a difficult language but you shouldn't have stopped learning it.

And they have this wierd pronunciations (like four accents for one word)!It's really a challenging language...
I think you did well trying to learn such a difficult language but you shouldn't have stopped learning it.

Hello girl, i see that you are good at many subjects, macha Allah!

Do you remember me? I'm the wild woman :D

bettyzameuh

let's get nasty

exactly ! i remember my first time in chinese course, i was burned of laugh ! we tried to do the alphabet ( even if it does not exist in that language) and for one letter: "A" there is one acute accent, grave accent.... so we had sound of aliens in a classroom ..

Sooo fuun!

I wanted really to continue but i was little tired i have seen that i can never know how to read their weird symbol. Moreover, i want to learn language which it can be benefit for my future like Spanish or German.

i have seen that i can never know how to read their weird symbol. .......... .

Hello Bettyzameugh,

Just remmember that you CAN if you WANT, maybe you are not made to learn mandarin however other people could. as Chinese themselves could learn many many language.

Learning language is a continuing education, and if you put on your mind to learn a langage you will achieve your goal and improve this language.

........I want to learn language which it can be benefit for my future like Spanish or German

You assume, that you want to learn a language that will benefit you in the future, that's sounds great ! So remmember that English, then Mandaring, and Spanish/French and finally Arabic ARE the language that are more used and helpful .

Mandarin seems to be the second more used language, especially in business and word trade, and depending on which area you are living you will be obliged to learn a specific language.

Anyway, mandaring is useful and I am wishing good luck.

bettyzameuh

let's get nasty
Hello Bettyzameugh,

Just remmember that you CAN if you WANT, maybe you are not made to learn mandarin however other people could. as Chinese themselves could learn many many language.

Hiii Kabbi !

ya i agree that chinese can be able to learn many stuff just because they talk the most difficult language in the world .. so french or english for them won't be really hard!

Otherwise, for me, my mother language is Arabic.. so i didn't have really problem in learning French, english, But chinese Oh my GoD!

Learning language is a continuing education, and if you put on your mind to learn a langage you will achieve your goal and improve this language.

You assume, that you want to learn a language that will benefit you in the future, that's sounds great ! So remmember that English, then Mandaring, and Spanish/French and finally Arabic ARE the language that are more used and helpful .

Mandarin seems to be the second more used language, especially in business and word trade, and depending on which area you are living you will be obliged to learn a specific language.

Anyway, mandaring is useful and I am wishing good luck.

i appreciate the way you said that ^^

yep, i want to be really trilingual in French, English and either German or Spanish.

German is also an interesting language ...

==> Euuuh, see your age, i want truly to know what was the real things that you find avantageous during your experiences also languages ...

and if you regret not to have enough skills, if it doesn't bother you of course :)

ya i agree that chinese can be able to learn many stuff just because they talk the most difficult language in the world ..

That's the point bettyzameuh: mandarin is not the most difficult language. This is just a misinterpretation as you have Arabic langage as mother langage (like mine).

Mandarin in a certain way is easy than French. (belive me if I say so).

Imagine some canadian (english) they have a lot of difficulties to practice French evben if it's one the official language of the country .

==> Euuuh, see your age, i want truly to know what was the real things that you find avantageous during your experiences also languages ...

and if you regret not to have enough skills, if it doesn't bother you of course :)

Well, I like to learn langage, and that permit to me to understand some cultural aspect of the country that I learn its langage.
Learning langage helped me too, to have a good job, and to communicate with people all over the world.

The more you understand the difference between people the best is, you had the feeling that you understand life and humanity everyday.

I have no regret , except that I wish I could start leaqrning different langage earlier...

Have a nice time.

bettyzameuh

let's get nasty
Mandarin in a certain way is easy than French. (belive me if I say so).

Imagine some canadian (english) they have a lot of difficulties to practice French evben if it's one the official language of the country .

if you say it ; who knows!

Learning langage helped me too, to have a good job, and to communicate with people all over the world.

I have no regret , except that I wish I could start leaqrning different langage earlier...

it really helps in job ? i don't work yet but it seems to me that those who have a job in France, they talk just french and that's it. Even if they have a good level en english , it isn't pro ( except in CV).

so i'm wondering about that..

Last week, i took a course of portuguese <== another beautiful world <3

and in my CV, i wrote " chinese : concepts", but i don't know if it's crucial.

me too, i would have liked to start learning langages befoore..

it really helps in job ? i don't work yet but it seems to me that those who have a job in France, they talk just french and that's it. Even if they have a good level en english , it isn't pro ( except in CV).

so i'm wondering about that..

Well I am not in France. I live in Canada and English-French are the used language in Canada.

On other hand if you relocate in another place in the world to work so mostly you will need English for your work.

Here is your answer.

bettyzameuh

let's get nasty
Well I am not in France. I live in Canada and English-French are the used language in Canada.

On other hand if you relocate in another place in the world to work so mostly you will need English for your work.

Here is your answer.

Woow! Sounds Greaaat ^^

i always dreamed to go to Canada! mY God ...

Tell me, didn't you find difficult to understand Canadien's/British's speaking in the beginning ?

i want to be there in the futuuuuuure

Absolutely not,

I had no difficulties to understand Canadien's/British's speaking. To be honnest I found more difficulties to understand Quebecian than English :)

As long as you are surrounded with people speaking English wherever you go, you will improve fastly.

In cha allah you will be here , just study and work hard and work your English-French and God will help you.

Take care.

bettyzameuh

let's get nasty
Absolutely not,

I had no difficulties to understand Canadien's/British's speaking. To be honnest I found more difficulties to understand Quebecian than English :)

As long as you are surrounded with people speaking English wherever you go, you will improve fastly.

In cha allah you will be here , just study and work hard and work your English-French and God will help you.

Take care.

Quebecian because they talk fastly ...

yep, occasionally i try to see serials or film in American like ' How I Met Your Mother', and i find that they talk really fast ! and i can't get all

anyway Sounds exciting ;)

i hope so

A

AncienMembre

Non connecté
Quebecian because they talk fastly ...

yep, occasionally i try to see serials or film in American like ' How I Met Your Mother', and i find that they talk really fast ! and i can't get all

anyway Sounds exciting ;)

i hope so

And they have also their own slang... But it's easy to get used to their accent when you focus a little more than usual .

farid_h

<defunct>
Contributeur
I have researched the Middle Ages for five years and whenever I acknowledge more information, I admire it even more.

Share with us your experience relating the Middle Ages.

Oh, so it was you who unearthed H. G. Well's Time Machine after it was lost so long ago? ;)

No, seriously, that's a pretty interesting topic you've studied. Have you focused on a particular region / country?

farid_h

<defunct>
Contributeur

Hey, you're absolutely right! Pronounciation is key here, and that's pretty subtle and hard to get right. I'm glad I've picked Japanese instead some long time ago: much easier to learn (except for the Kanji, which need a lot of time to get used to).

Hey, you're absolutely right! Pronounciation is key here, and that's pretty subtle and hard to get right. I'm glad I've picked Japanese instead some long time ago: much easier to learn (except for the Kanji, which need a lot of time to get used to).

I'd go for japanese too if I had the possibility to choose .Actually Japanese sounds better and easier to get .. specially with the latest manga's revolution which gave us the opportunity to get introduced to their language , culture and so on ...

Hi Guy !

Lamiss88 and farid_h what makes you interested in Japanese language?

Where do you took courses?

Any suggestions for a better use of Japanese leraning ?

Domoarigato gosaimasu ;)

Hi Guy !

Lamiss88 and farid_h what makes you interested in Japanese language?

Where do you took courses?

Any suggestions for a better use of Japanese leraning ?

Domoarigato gosaimasu ;)

I'm not taking any courses of japanese unfortunately.. I just said that it attracts me as a language. I got introduced to it through waching mangas when I was younger :) . Don't know if u 're living in Morocco/casablanca , but I heard that they're giving some japanese courses in the university for free ..