Your favourite sayings

Jumanjii

Seul on va plus vite, Ensemble on va plus loin.
You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching, Love like you'll never be hurt, Sing like there's nobody listening, And live like it's heaven on earth.

:prudent:Hum.....well if you dance like me everybody will watch you for sure :eek::D:p

marocainprtoujr

In each of us there is a little of all of us.
You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching, Love like you'll never be hurt, Sing like there's nobody listening, And live like it's heaven on earth.

:prudent:Hum.....well if you dance like me everybody will watch you for sure :eek::D:p
Good morning / Azul fellam outma / Salam,

I fully agree with you :cool::love:
For your last sentence...I wanna say you be brave... (as in this amazing song)
Go ahead ....Show us:p ....:)
;)

Dernière édition:

Jumanjii

Good morning / Azul fellam outma / Salam,

I fully agree with you :cool::love:
For your last sentence...I wanna say you be brave... (as in this amazing song)
Go ahead ....Show us:p ....:)
;)

Hi! / Azul flak agma /A3leykoum salam
Great song ;):cool:

Actualy I can dance but I'm that kind of dance type ...:rolleyes::p:D

Hello everyone,
Something funny to read :p

Waw so crazy I felt like every point, so funny!You made me laugh thx :D:D:D

marocainprtoujr

A woman without a man is like a fish without a bicycle.

Gloria Steinem
:D
I think she wanted to say....like a fish without water :D Or maybe i miss something :prudent:

marocainprtoujr

Good morning, How are you ? How was your weekend ?

Women marry men hoping they will change. Men marry women hoping they will not. So each is inevitably disappointed. :claque:
Albert Einstein:love::)

A

AncienMembre

Non connecté
The great source of both the misery and disorders of human life, seems to arise from over-rating the difference between one permanent situation and another... Some of those situations may, no doubt, deserve to be preferred to others: but none of them can deserve to be pursued with that passionate ardour which drives us to violate the rules either of prudence or of justice; or to corrupt the future tranquility of our minds, either by shame from the remembrance of our own folly, or by remorse from the horror of our own injustice.

Adam Smith.

The theory of moral sentiments, 1759

marocainprtoujr

"Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer but wish we didn't."
Erica Jong

Salam oultma, manzakmine?labass darm? tfejjat ?
Happy new year :)

“Do all the good you can. By all the means you can. In all the ways you can. In all the places you can. At all the times you can. To all the people you can. As long as ever you can.”
John Wesley

Jumanjii

Salam oultma, manzakmine?labass darm? tfejjat ?
Happy new year :)

“Do all the good you can. By all the means you can. In all the ways you can. In all the places you can. At all the times you can. To all the people you can. As long as ever you can.”
John Wesley

A3leykoum salam agmano. Labas dari alhamdulilah. Ima kiyé labas?
Thx Happy new year too,wish you plenty of good things for this new year but the most important the health :)

A

AncienMembre

Non connecté
There is no passion to be found playing small - in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living.

Nelson Mandela

A

AncienMembre

Non connecté
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did so. Throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.

Mark Twain

“There is nothing more rare, nor more beautiful, than a woman being unapologetically herself, comfortable in her perfect imperfection. To me, that is the true essence of beauty.” Steve Maraboli

marocainprtoujr

I have a multicultural background, so I tend to have an open mind about things, and I find other cultures interesting (I say this with all due respect for moroccan & french cultures).
So, I encourage everyone here to visit others forums in the web....It's free opportunity to learn.... to exchange ideas...Take maximum advantages you can from WWW (world wide web)

Pièces jointes

• Learning.jpg
    Learning.jpg
    8.3 KB · Affichages: 24

Jumanjii

"Watch your thoughts; they become words.
Watch your words; they become actions.
Watch your actions; they become habits.
Watch your habits; they become character.
Watch your character; it becomes your destiny."

—Lao-Tzeu—