zakat dial 3aid fitr in the US

assalam

Does anybody know exactly how much do u take out as a sum of money or equivalent in the zakat al 3aid fitr, in the united states (in dollars) ? tnks

cuty-pie

Modérateur
Modérateur
assalam

Does anybody know exactly how much do u take out as a sum of money or equivalent in the zakat al 3aid fitr, in the united states (in dollars) ? tnks

salam;

It's payable at 2.5%at the wealth you possess.And as of August 2008 the minimum amount of wealth you must have before you're liable is:$2494.

u seem to confuse between zakkat and zakat al fitr, zakat aa fitr is for cleansing ur spirit from all the moral and verbal impurities that occured or accumulated during ramadan. i was asking an example amount of zakat al fitr...because until recently i found out a different amount to be paid, i wanted to make sure.

cuty-pie

Modérateur
Modérateur
u seem to confuse between zakkat and zakat al fitr, zakat aa fitr is for cleansing ur spirit from all the moral and verbal impurities that occured or accumulated during ramadan. i was asking an example amount of zakat al fitr...because until recently i found out a different amount to be paid, i wanted to make sure.

You're totally right;)

For Zakat lfitr I pay cash to the value of three Kilograms food grains.